Translate

Translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

How-To to Fix DEAD ENDS (Alberto VO5 Hot Protein)

Besides a minor dose of writers block that had recently invading my brain; I also have been busy trying out some new / old product to recommend to y'all. The product of this post is an oldie, that up until today when I  examend my lifeless hair today I had completly forgotten its magical ways.

Alberto VO5 is usually a cheap line that never delivers but when it comes to their mousse (which I will review at a later time) and Hot Protein  Moisturizing Intensive Creme Treatment they more than deliver, they cure your s%*Ty hair.


I figure a little background of my hairs history is needed to describe how much this product helps. I have had almost every hair colour and for the past two years I have been bleaching the F%*& out of my hair. But then a year ago I started using VO5's Hot Protein after I shampooed my hair and toweled dried it. Then I placed the packed in boiling or really hot tap water for a minute and followed this step by putting it evenly in my crappy hair.Make sure to put it root to tip or for me I focus on the areas that need the most moisturizing (my tips). A good idea is to leave it in your hair for a couple hours tied up or simply however much spare time you have then thoroughly rinse and air dry. No point in blow drying to  ruin your hair further!

The result may vary but for me I have said goodbye to my dead ends and split ends by using Hot Protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment