Translate

Translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

Perfect Base for EYE Makeup (Laura Mercier Eye Canvas)

I have been using the Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-1 (22.50 pounds) for over two months now and i always thought is was okay until recently people at my work (PURPLE PR) have been asking how I get my eye shadow to stay on so long. Also they stated that my cat eye look more exagerated because I used a light shade of EC so it made it POP. Basically what I am trying to say if if you need a base for you eye makeup this is top notch. It is a mousse/ cream and you apply before eye makeup or alone to make your eye single tone to brighten it.

if you want me to post photos I can. Did i mention I am amazing at smokey eyes, cat eyes and all eye makeup. So holla!!!

http://www.lauramercier.co.uk/store/shop/Concealers_Eye%20Canvas_prod600016

No comments:

Post a Comment