Translate

Translate

Monday 24 June 2013

Sleeping Beauty ( James Read Sleep Mask Tan)

Upon arriving to London, I was always quite fond of my ghostly appearance until I realized that in England I could turn even paler than thought possible! I mean I was not porcelain anymore, I had turned transparent! Then one day I decided to try what all Jersey/ Northerners enjoy, James Read Tanning products. I must also add James himself did a little coaxing himself by giving me the free products!

I started using the James Read Sleep Mask Tan, for 25 pounds, at night by applying it after my face had been washed / exfoliated, as he had recommended. When I woke up, my face had a gentle and lively glow. Not to mention I looked a hell of a lot healthier. The great thing is it is not too dramatic of a change to the point where your face does not match your neck which is always a plus!!!

I must add though, it is not good to use on skin prone to breakout/during a breakout. Also you must use a generous amount otherwise it turns out quite patchy. 

To conclude this recommendation, it should be a product of choice for people looking to glow a little more each day!

http://www.jamesreadtan.com/Shop/sleep-mask-tan-50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment