Translate

Translate

Friday 26 July 2013

How to Make your LIPS Appear Plumper!

Your animation 

So first I must give myself credit for the gif above since it was created by yours truly! I was writing a post on how to apply ones lip colour in order for your lips to make a statement and possibly even look larger. I take myself as an expert on this since I suffer from a small lip dilemma and enjoy wearing lipstick. When i decided to make a gif to make it clear.So I will delay no more....

1- Apply lip liner that is the same size as your lipstick or apply a nude lip liner contouring the outside of your lips. This is important since lipstick bleeds out through fine lines and wrinkles and trust me even if your 13 it will bleed eventually; so do it !!

2- Apply the first coat of your lipstick and then take a tissue and lightly close your lips on it. (as light as if you were kissing some one) It is normal for it to take about 50% off. This step is to ensure it lasts longer.

2x-  Apply a second coat of lip stick (same colour).

3-  Apply a darker tone of the same colour to the inside a your lips in a dabbing motion. Try not to blend / rub your lips together to much since you are not trying to combine these two tones to your overall lip.

4-  Apply a highlight to the middle section of lips. Again do not blend to much.

Hope you find this helpful and please holla if you have any inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment