Translate

Translate

Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Best BB Cream ( Baviphat Magic Girl Vita Water BB )

As Europe and America have joined the BB Cream rage, we have actually missed out on some fabulous products. However we jump for the copies, made by companies like Covergirl; which in my opinion do absolutely nothing for the skin. So when it came time for me to find my BB Cream, I looked to the country where the rage began ......KOREA!!! The original benefits of BB Creams when they came out in Korea were to brighten skin by actually bleaching it slightly, stop breakouts, cover up like a concealer but in a lighter form and protect from the sun.

Before I carry on, I think I must address the bleaching issue since many have a problem with it. I use one that DOES have this effect and honestly its a GOOD thing. I have been using Baviphat Magic Girl Vita Water BB($29.90) for two years and my complexion when I am makeup less is one toned and any signs from past blemishes or scaring have disappeared. This was caused by the bleaching aspect, since it makes your face a
lighter but single toned shade. Now by saying this, one might think my face doesn't match my body....but you are wrong my friend. It is such a small difference that unless you stare in the mirror as much as I do all day, you will miss it. As for the side effects to bleaching, they don't have any and why, because its such a small amount.

  As for the other great benefits, if you wear this as a moisturizer under makeup or alone it works as sun block since it has SPF 36. Also, it is a lot creamier than American style BB Creams so it actually lasts all day and covers blemishes if used alone and for more serious blemishes. I simply take some on my finger and pat it on to the area instead of rubbing.

And that reminds me, how I apply my BB Cream is simple, with my hand or a brush (when I'm feeling fancy) with about a pea size or less to each area of my face ( forehead, cheeks, nose+chin).

http://www.buybbcream.com/products/Baviphat-Magic-Girl-Vita-Water-BB-Cream.html

Any questions or concerns feel free to ask .....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment