Translate

Translate

Saturday 3 August 2013

B for Benefitial (SteamCream Ruby Limited Edition)

Up until yesterday, I considered myself a computer Wiz. But after two melt downs ,trying to create something as simple as a Facebook page for my blog (Click to see More) I think it is time to give up my title. All that aside, I realized I have been ignoring my main purpose; to review products for you!

Finalement...For todays review I have chosen SteamCream specifically the Ruby Limited Edition tin. This is an all purpose cream so you can use it on every surface or for any purpose. But the recommended use is for face body or hands. The texture is slightly thicker than regular creams but don't worry, your skin does absorb it and it actually feels quite light after applying. The science behind it is the steam. This is how the company explains it; the unique STEAM process blends fresh, natural and traceable vegan ingredients with a shot of steam for a deeper-reaching all-in-one cream. SteamCream breaks down immediately on contact with the skin, dispersing each ingredient directly to the area it’s designed to benefit. Plant extracts including oatmeal,orange flower water, organic jojoba and lavender oils can reach where they are needed instantly.Now after injecting you with a dose of fancy talk this is my review. 

The benefits this cream speaks about are true. Since using it my skin has a natural glow not a natural sheen of oil or dryness. It is perfect for makeup since it is light enough to apply makeup in liquid form and not look greasy while also supplying enough moisture so makeup in powder form does not make your face look dry. Also if your face is in good condition applying some of this can give you a healthy enough glow to wear it on its own.

I usually apply SteamCream after washing and toning my face and especially after exfoliating. Although after you exfoliate make sure to close your pores before applying the cream with a toner or  cold water so it doesn't cause you to break out. Then after applying the cream I wait at least two minute to ten and apply my makeup mask for the day. 

If you have an questions on application please ask away!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment