Translate

Translate

Friday 2 August 2013

Liebster Award 2013/ Get to know me

 Well I was truly honored to be asked by someone in the beauty blogging community to answer the following questions for the Liebster Award.

Rules:
Someone finds 11 beauty bloggers with under 200 followers to answer 11 questions then they find 11 bloggers to answer 11 questions...etc...

basically lets help each other build a united beauty blogging community!

And my questions were:
Who are your favorite designers?



















Easy....Karl Lagerfeld because he design for every fashion house I like, Fendi, Chanel, Chanel Resort, and his own lines.
 

Do you read any fashion/beauty magazines if so, which ones?
 
I read....the typical ones like Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Vice, and french Vogue.
 
Whats your favorite makeup/beauty brand?
 
For beauty..... I would have to say Tom Ford makeup since he uses all those 90's colours of which I adore. 

Who do you watch the most on Youtube?
Mostly erm..... Power 105.1  The Breakfast Club, its an American radio station that interviews all the legends and up and comers in hip hop. They are so funny all while actually getting to know the artist. 

Who is your favorite blogger?
 
 Not sure..... If she is classified as a blogger but she is a online writer. Cat Marnell who used to write for xojane.com an online beauty site but got fired for openly using amphetamines and now she writes for vice.com . Her articles are shockingly real and amazingly written with no bullshit. 

What is your Holy grail essential?
Dear God.... It would have to be BB cream and  probably a Korean brand since they are the best. I have to put it on each day. 

Whats your favorite colour for blush/lipsticks?
No question....It is a plum colour.

Who is your celebrity icon?
 
Model.... Abbey Lee Kershaw because she is odd looking but beautiful and kinda resembles me which is a plus. 

If you went onto a desert island, what would you bring?
My sister....Even though she is not a thing. Because as I learnt in a survival trip with the army loneliness can drive you into a delusion just as much as lack of food. So I would  never feel alone !( and if I ever get hungry I'm sure she could spare some flesh)
 
If you could have all the money in the world - what would you buy first?
School/ education... Specifically in the US with a spot in a sorority house. Basically I want to live out the American dream.

What do you use everyday makeup/beauty wise? 
Again.... BB cream as mentioned before.  



My Question's for my eleven victims are as follows;

1. Favorite makeup artist?
2. Best or Worst moment in your life so far?
3. Where would you travel if you could go anywhere?
4. Your biggest dream in life.?
5. Most multi- use makeup product you own?
6. What is something you wish you owned?
7. Favorite person?
8. What is your favorite brand?
9. Biggest fear?
10. Your favorite BLOG?
11. Something you wish everyone knew about you?

Victims are as follows;

No comments:

Post a Comment