Translate

Translate

Saturday 29 June 2013

Setting Powder ( Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder )

Well if you have been reading my blog you may have realized that this is my second blog post about a setting product. The reason why i have chosen to tell about another is because I felt as though I lied with my last post since my makeup does not stay all day unless I use both and by both I mean Lise Watier Magnifix and Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder (14.30 pounds). I use both products because like most of you I am human and I touch my face through out the day.

The way in which I use this product is after I have applied all my makeup and coccerctive foundation I take a generous amout and put in with a pad given on the place I most touch on my face then after two minutes I blend it in with a Japonesque Stippling Bush(36 $) as shown below. This type of brush is useful since the black bristles are firmer than those of the white which helps blends both liquid and powder correctives. After this step I apply the Lise Watier Magnifix to set my mask for the day!

http://www.vichy.co.uk/foundation-make-up/setting-powder-dermablend/p2212.aspx

Japonesque - Travel Brush - Stippling # BP-942

No comments:

Post a Comment