Translate

Translate

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Concealer Everything (Laura Mercier Undercover Pot)

When you are working full time and want to have a life you need something to not let it show on your face. I started using Secret Camouflage From Laura Mercier but once I found the Undercover Pot (34$)I was in love! It fits in your purse and it has two tones to cover imperfections and setting powder to make sure concealer keeps.

I use the two tones to mix a similar tone to my skin on my finger tips and apply to imperfection or under eyes. When I do use it on my under eye I make sure not to use to much since the skin on this part of the face is the weakest on the body and therefore wrinkles easily. I also use it when imperfection are brought on during the day or if my make up is not holding up.

The only time I use loose setting powder from my undercover pot is when I am using it on the go since there is not a large supply in the pot. But you must carry a powder brush if you plan on using it away from home since it does not provide any such object to apply.

It comes in the below four shades; I do find Laura Mercier makeup basics good products since they are well made and have proper textures for faces. The only downside is that they are made mainly for fair skin tones since I find wrong. But if your are looking for a good brand what i have learned is that you much choose a makeup brand that caters to your skin type. For example Bobby Brown is proper for Asian skin types and colours since it offers more variety.



No comments:

Post a Comment